Browse This Collection
To request access to any of these online collections, or to schedule an appointment to see a collection that has not yet been digitized, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This collection contains the personal papers of Rabbis, and the institutional records of synagogues and Jewish educational institutions, associations and groups. If you need help identifying additional collections, please visit our website to view our finding aids.
Collection numbers (denoted by a P-# or I-#) link to the finding aids, which will provide more detailed information on each collection.
- Beth Hamidrash Hagodol (Crawford Street Shul), Roxbury, Massachusetts (I-239). Browse collection.
- Congregation Beth Israel, Cambridge, Massachusetts (I-51). Browse collection.
- Kehillath Israel, Brookline, Massachusetts (I-488). Browse collection.
- Morris Finkelstein of Temple Emanuel, Newton, Massachusetts (P-859). Browse collection.
- Touro Synagogue, Newport, Rhode Island (I-461). Browse collection.
Rabbinical & Synagogue Associations and Related Material
Educational Institutions & Associations